Tuesday, October 21, 2014

I Want Some Plastic Surgery for Christmas

Did you know that's a real song?  I'll include the link to the video below.  My girls love the song I Want a Hippopotomus for Christmas so I thought this was really clever. 

Anyway, I am getting some plastic surgery for Halloween, which is why I'm updating my blog.  My final surgery (well, hopefully, it should be my final surgery unless something goes wrong) is Thursday.  It's outpatient surgery and they say I should be out within a few hours and it is really a very minor procedure but of course it's scary going under anesthesia and then I will have some muscle pain and limited mobility for about two weeks so I'm a little bit scared.  But it's also one step closer to being DONE with active treatment.  Woot Woot.

That's all!

Here is the video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bEQkql2vW4w

No comments:

Post a Comment