Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Natasha-isms

By now everyone knows how much I'm struggling with the being sick and not able to lift/squeeze my kids, and tonight my mom and I tried to take the girls to get new school shoes and it was a total nightmare failure with Karina running full speed ahead in her new shoes out of the store and away from us while Natasha was still taking shoe after shoe off the rack and not putting them back and I couldn't run or carry Karina back to the store and it was bad.  So.I was frazzled and sweating and we missed their gym class, but as we made our way out of the mall Natasha asked if she could have a coin to make a wish in the fountain and do you know what she wished for?  For me to never, ever have to have surgery again.  How sweet is that? She has surprised me with her kindness and compassion during this recuperation period...tonight at bedtime she asked if my surgeon prescribed me.popsicles and when I said no, but she did tell me to drink green tea, Tash replied, well what about coffee?  I know you like coffee best.  She also sent me to bed with her stuffed unicorn sparklesflowerlightening.  If that's not love, I dont know what is.

Im lucky to have My girls and perhaps we will ALL come out of this more compassionate and.open.

1 comment:

  1. Sherri,
    Been following your blog. So wonderful to hear the love of you get from your family. Hope you are doing better each day.

    ReplyDelete